Jetta recognizes that part of being a well-respected organization involves respecting other people's rights. With this in mind, Jetta's management is dedicated to accomplishing its defined mission and strategy following the principles of the Code of Business Conduct (COC) to ensure the ethical quality of its products and services.
We are running a corporate policy called the Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Policy. This policy seeks continual improvement of EHS performance through:
- Operating an EHS Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001 : 2004 Environmental Management Systems and OHSAS 18001 : 2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System. (See Certification and Compliances)
- Complying with relevant EHS regulations and other requirements.
- Preventing and minimising pollution, incidents and accidents.
- Replacing or reducing the use of materials that are hazardous or may create pollution, where practical.
- Conserving material and energy usage through efficient use of resources.
- Actively communicating with employees in all EHS related matters.
- Encouraging suppliers and contractors to improve their EHS performance.
Jetta has certified safety officers in each of our manufacturing facility. In addition our Corporate Systems and Compliance Department oversees the EHS performance of our manufacturing facilities. To assure that our health and safety performance meets the highest standard, all our manufacturing facilities are OHSAS 18001 : 2007 certified since 2004.
- Minimize the use of hazardous chemical substances in the first place
- Controlled environment and maintain good air quality in spray-painting workshop
- Recycle solvent used in spray painting masks cleaning
- Designed and installed fresh air supplying masks for spray-painting employees
- Replace solvent with water-based cleaning agent for spray-painting masks cleaning
- Designed and installed "cup" type paint dispensing device for tampo-painting to reduce evaporation of solvent